- Release, waiver and indemnity
1.1 I acknowledge that my participation, now or in the future, in the adidas Recode Running Festival or activity organised by or on behalf of adidas at any location (Activities) involves certain risks. I accept and fully assume all such risks and the possibility of personal injury, death or loss of or damage to my property as a result of my participation in the Activities.
1.2 In respect of adidas and its directors, officers, employees, agents, any member of the adidas Group and its representatives (Organisers) I agree as follows:
- to waive any and all claims, including those related to negligence, injury, death or loss/damage to property, that I may have against the Organisers arising from participating in the Activities;
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organisers shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injury, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with my participation in the Activities; and
- to defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Organisers from any and all claims and liability for any personal injury or death to me, any third party or for any property loss or damage caused by me which results from my participation in the Activities.,/li>
- Rules of Participation
I acknowledge and accept that my participation in the Activities is subject to my compliance with, and I hereby represent, warrant and undertake, the following:
- that all information and/or personal data provided to the Organisers is accurate, full and complete;
- I do not have any medical condition that would affect my safety or physical wellbeing, and that I am medically and physically fit and competent to participate in the Activities;
- to listen and adhere to safety briefings and instructions before taking part in the Activities;
- to not consume alcohol prior to or during the Activities;
- to wear all protective clothing provided by or on behalf of the Organisers during the Activities;
- to keep all equipment provided by or on behalf of the Organisers on-site and return the same after completing the Activities;
- to provide the Organiser with proof of age in a form as determined by the Organisers; and
- I am 18 years or older and/or has previously been married at the date of this agreement
I confirm that the representations, warranties and undertakings herein are true and accurate.
3.1 Participation in the Activities is not recommended for those who are: infirm; suffering from a heart condition; pregnant (or who may be pregnant); or suffering from pre-existing injuries.
3.2 I declare to the best of my knowledge that I know of no reason why I should not participate in the Activities and that I am not presently suffering from (and have not suffered from) any disease or medical condition which may prevent me from participating in the Activities or which may be aggravated by my participation in the Activities. I acknowledge and agree that my participation in the Activities is granted on the understanding that I understand and accept the risks involved. I agree that I shall immediately inform medical personnel and the Organisers of any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms that I may suffer before, during and after my participation in the Activities. I accept that I may be required to immediately cease or delay my participation in the Activities if so requested. I also consent to treatment in the event of an emergency and further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Organisers from any costs or claims arising from such medical care.
4.1 I agree to allow (at no cost) the Organisers, and/or any third party acting on behalf of the Organisers, to use my name, image, photograph, video, voice recording, performance data and general location for publicity, news and/or any future promotions or advertising. I hereby consent to the photography, filming and/or recording by or on behalf of the Organisers of my participation in the Activities (individually or collectively known as the Images).
4.2 I hereby assign to the Organisers, all present and future copyright and all other rights, title and interest which I may hold in the Images. I agree to the use of the Images by the Organisers in any media format in its future promotional activities and agree that I will not make any claim for remuneration against the Organisers, its licensees or assignees in respect of the use of the Images. I hereby agree to waive any moral rights that I may have now or in the future so far as is legally possible, any broadly equivalent rights I may have in any territory of the world.
4.3 I also grant the Organisers (and the adidas Group), a perpetual and worldwide license to use all comments, feedback, ideas and information I may share with them for any purposes including, but not limited to, the manufacture, sale, distribution, advertisement and/or promotion of adidas products and the adidas brands (in any and all media).
- Data Collection
I have read, understood and agree to be bound by adidas’ Data Protection Policy (as amended from time to time) in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data. I expressly agree and consent to adidas and/or the Organisers collecting, using and disclosing my personal data for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of any Activities.
This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assignees, or transferees. If any of the terms and conditions of this agreement are found by a competent court or other competent body to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Indonesia. I (and the Guardian if signed below) confirm that I have read and understood this agreement prior to signing it, and I am aware that by signing this agreement I am waiving certain legal rights which I may otherwise have against the Organisers.